Friday, November 14, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog!

So I doubt myself, to think that if I post a blog now, will I actually keep up with it? Well due to my past it looks like I post then it takes 3-6months before I do it again! So why is it so hard to open up the computer to blog just a few paragraphs about life. I guess most will say they are just too busy, but really I can't say that for myself! So here's the update!

According to my last blog I just recently moved...Well the move has happened again! If most of you maybe already know, I moved back into the parental house. I thought I was going to be going back to school, so I went part time at my job, which yes I am still employed at, a little over a year now. I realized that my life was pretty stressful from working there so moving from 40 hrs a week to about 20-30hrs a week is nice! I enjoy being home with Ma and Pa, but you know I guess as everyone might feel a lil edgy moving back in with parents, but it has gone very well! Especially now that Emily and chuck are close, and I get to babysit Allison a lot! Other than that I've just been a bum I guess. If I'm not working I'm with friends or family. Or maybe one of my favorites things to do is sleep, man can I sleep! I'm actually a zombie at night, so hard for me to actually fall asleep! anyways I'M totally getting off track! See this is what I do, ramble and more rambling! Starting this Monday I will be putting hours in at TJ's Country Store, so be working under Dad and I'll actually be working with Emily! YAY. I'm pretty excited...maybe not about the work, but maybe the fact that the pay periods are different from both jobs, so I'll be getting a pay check every week, So maybe I will feel like I always have money haha! wow..anyways that's all I can really say. I'm enjoying my life right now and things couldn't be in a better place, well besides that I wish I was in school and knew what I was going to do with that! I've debated over and over what I truly am met to do! and I think I finally might have figured out something, I've always wanted to Coach basketball or some sort of sport that I have the knowledge for, So I figured I'm gonna take a look into Physical Education also...So I'll keep you updated on that if that what I choose to go passionate about and finish school!

Oh but its 10:30pm and I'm tired, I spent the day at the mall with Allison, cause I was babysitting. Let me tell you, she can wear you out. Now I have to be up at 5:30AM cause I have to work tmr morning early in Sioux city :( sad...lets hope I can fall asleep!
So I'm not gonna make promises about keeping this up...But i will certainly try my best :) Hope all is well with everyone and hey Christmas is right around the corner, hopefully I don't have to work and can be at grandma's because I believe this year is the year where mostly everyone will be there!!!

Goodnight, and see some of you around Thanksgiving!

<3 Katie

2 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Great to hear from you Katie! And I'm liking the green background:)

As far as school, I say go for it! That sounds like the perfect field for you!

Hope to hear more from you and hopefully you won't have to work on Christmas eve, so we can all see you!

Unknown said...

Are you ever going to blog again?